- The National Diaspora Stakeholders Consultative Forum wraps up
- Ethiopia, Egypt keen to forge partnership in institutional capacity building
- The 2nd Diaspora Coordination office's Consultative meeting officialy kicks off
- Ethiopia, Zambia establish Joint Commission to forge closer ties
- Ethiopia says working for the safe return of nationals from Saudi Arabia
- The UN Security Council debates Somalia after the London Conference
- Dr.Workneh briefs US Congress Staffers on Ethio-US relations, developments in Ethiopia and the region.
- Ethiopian Prime Minister Hailemariam Dessalegne arrived in Kampala, Uganda to attend Nile Basin Initiative Summit.
- Ethiopia, Sudan vow to strengthen bilateral ties
- World Bank provided new credits for trade logistics and industrial competitiveness in Ethiopia
- President Bashir in Addis Ababa for an official visit
- Ethiopia values its ties with Ghana, Foreign Minister Workneh
- Little respite forecast for Somalia drought
- Countering violent extremism conference concludes in Dar Es Salaam
- Somali Prime Minister vows to root out corruption
Don Yamamato: Ethiopia’s efforts demonstrate its resolve to continue to play a pivotal role in Africa's collective progress
Congratulations! The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of #Ethiopia is ranked 1st in #Africa and 25th in the world in Digital Diplomacy.
For Diplomatic Community
For Business Community
Asia and the Pacific
Europe and Eurasia
North Africa and the Middle East
South and Central Asia