- The Africa Regional Forum meeting starts in Addis Ababa.
- China gives the WFP $5 million for refugee support in Kenya.
- An AUPSC delegation visits North Darfur.
- UNHCR struggling to meet needed funds for refugees in Ethiopia.
- Delegations from Ethio-Sudan Border States discuss ways of consolidating relations.
- President Al-Bashir says Sudan now hosting two million refugees and asylum seekers.
- Calik Holding keen to invest in Ethiopia.
- State Minister Hirut calls for a more strategic engagement to ensure safe repatriation.
- State Minister Dr Aklilu Hailemichael holds talks with the Netherlands Ambassador to Ethiopia.
- An Ethio-Brazilian Business Forum in Sao Paulo
- Dr. Aklilu holds talks with Shunsuke Takei, Parliamentary vice Minister for Foreign Affairs of Japan
- Dr. Aklilu: Media can play vital role in ensuring safe repatriation of Ethiopians from Saudi Arabia
- The 2nd Ethio-Moroccan Business Forum goes underway
- Dr. Aklilu meets Norwegian Ambassador to Ethiopia.
- Ethiopia in the United Nations Security Council contributed it's share in helping maintain global peace and security.
— 15 Items per Page
For Diplomatic Community
For Business Community
Asia and the Pacific
Europe and Eurasia
North Africa and the Middle East
South and Central Asia
©2016 FDRE Ministry of Foreign Affairs